Measurable Performance Guarantees (M.P.G.’s)
We know what you’re thinking… “What in the world are M.P.G.s?”
Well let us be the first to explain exactly what this means and why it’s important for you to know!
Measurable Performance Guarantees (aka.. MPGs) are a list of guaranteed deliverable Mop and Glo Cleaning Services will deliver for each and every single customer. It’s an internal control check process that holds us accountable for the service that was promised to you. It also allows you to be able to determine whether we are doing the best job for you. Here are some M.P.G.’s you can expect to receive as a client of Mop and Glo Cleaning Service:
- Training – No one can go on your site until they have been pre-screened, pre-checked with at minimum 4-hrs of classroom training. There will be another employee on site to train employees in your facility or home as well.
- Safety – We will be sure to post a copy of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines at every client site to ensure our employees are following proper safety procedures and guidelines. For residential locations, this sign will be posted in vehicle and inside cleaning caddy.
- On-Time Cleaning – We will clean as scheduled on a timely basis. If for any reason we miss an appointment, the next scheduled cleaning will be free.
- Quality Service – Every night, the nightly supervisor will take a checklist to ensure all areas have been properly cleaned in accordance to the schedule for that day/evening.
- Sanitary System – Every cloth and towel will be color-coded according to specific use. This small detail will ensure that you will not have the same towel used to clean a restroom, being used to clean the kitchen, office areas, bedrooms, etc.
- Inventory Management System – We will keep a watch on inventory such as tissue, paper towels, etc. to make sure you are notified on timely basis to place orders for refill.